If you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student, you have the opportunity to participate in a research programme under the guidance of Dr. Marina Cino Pagliarello of the LSE European Institute. In this programme, you will conduct a piece of policy research leading to a 6,000-12,000-word policy report with recommendations to European stakeholders on the issue of Civic Education.
In this role, you will:
- Learn how to conduct policy analysis and write policy proposals.
- Publish your work and see it disseminated in various events.
- Participate and organise conferences about a wide range of topics in European affairs, and expand your network.
- Take advantage of the new social media for policy professionals 89 Connect and other projects of the Initiative.
- Present your findings in a conference at the end of June 2022 (depending on the epidemiological situation).
This experience would also encourage the development of a variety of soft and hard skills useful for the job market. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to apply: