In this exciting role, you will be working with a small Communications team to produce web & social media content for the work of the 89 Initiative.
You will be part of the 89 Initiative’s Communications Team working closely with your team leader, Riccardo (Head of Communications) and your direct supervisor, Sonali (Deputy Head of Communications).
The collaboration is from remote and on a voluntary basis. For this reason, we do not require a minimum workload and this latter can be managed autonomously, as long as the tasks agreed in advance are fullfilled.
You will be following and working on:
– Social Media, namely: managing cross-channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, 89 Connect) social media activities, ensuring the production, publication and diffusion of PR produced content and other internal/external content.
– Web Content Updates, namely: publishing blogposts produced by the other 89 Initiative teams, updating the team members. All updates are to be carried out on our WordPress website through front-end edits.
– Graphic Materials, namely: Creating and using (basic) graphic design content, following the 89 Initiative branding guidelines.
– Newsletters, namely: Preparing and scheduling the bimonthly newsletter following the existing template, and other ad-hoc newsletters (for feature events or projects) on our Mailchimp account
– Liaising with your supervisor and, if needed, with other 89 Initiative teams to request and schedule sharable content.
– You should also be passionate about the work of the 89 Initiative and have a good political knowledge. We are trying to build the greatest think tank in the world, so we will need passionate people like you!